About me

To understand me and the changes to mine and my families life you would have to know that
pre brain hemorrhage/children I was a solicitor.

Before the brain hemorrhage I was a very active mum. I want to blog now because I hate being bored,
I want to help other disabled young people - this is not a position you expect to be in in
your 30’s (!) and I hope it will be interesting to others.

A bit about me:

I am 37 year old wife and mummy to a 11 & 9 year old.

I was going to go into lots of detail but suffice to say I had a big brain hemorrhage caused by an
AVM (Arteriovenous Malformation) causing a stroke - type 'AVM' into a internet search engine if
you are interested.

I was born with it and I could have had a bleed at anytime. Mine bled and now I spend
all day/every day striving for 'a semblance of normality'... Yes, it was rubbish and yes,
I wish it hadn't have happened but it did and there isn't anything I can do about it.
I don't want to dwell on it, I just want to make my life as easy and 'normal' as possible.








Comments

  1. Thankyou for posting this

    Dr. Arvind Nanda provides one of the best brain hemorrhage treatment in Delhi and he offers interventional radiology treatments for the brain hemorrhagic stroke.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Like mother, like daughter ...

The many joys of being disabled: Random Sickness and how I wouldn't recommend it.