Things that make my life easier/better

I work on the basis I want everything to be as normal as possible. It winds me up if I can't do something,
so with a lot of research from my husband and myself, we have come up with lots of solutions  
(which don't look like they belong in hospital).

The whole not-looking clinical thing is very important to me. I have well and truly had enough of hospitals. I am
young and I want things to look young and pretty. I have enough problems between my physical
problems, not being able to drive and my crushing anxiety now that I don't want constant reminders!

I know I was in a very privileged situation with a payout from my critical illness cover and being
disabled is ridiculously expensive - see my post "Keeping busy" and my article "Are you covered?"
But a lot of it, but not exclusively (can you tell I used to be a lawyer!) is reasonable and
would be handy for everyone. Indeed, I wish I’d thought about a flask and the Ginseng
tablets when the children were babies!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About me

Like mother, like daughter ...

The many joys of being disabled: Random Sickness and how I wouldn't recommend it.