Mummy ideas: busy bags

Now I couldn't really decide what to write about after the last post - my mummy ideas
didn't seem exciting enough!

Whilst this isn't exciting it's absolutely necessary on days out or to kill boredom instead
of the dreaded PlayStation (which is my nemesis- the other day my son didn't even say
hello to me before asking if he could play….Obviously no!)

Have I mentioned how much I hate computers?! I'll do a separate post ranting about the
joys of technology to today's parents. My children use computers etc because in this day/age
they have too plus when I need an hour or so, they are very useful babysitters (anyone who says
they never use it for this reason is lying.) I know screen time is a contentious issue…for my
husband - it isn't using it as a babysitter if, as you do, you play with them! However,  to bust
boredom or when we go out these are good.

There is a different activity in every pencil case so there is still an element of choice. What I
like is you can change the activities as your children grow- I wish I'd had these when my little
ones were small. I always had ‘stuff’ but this idea is just better.

I also like that the children can decide to do different things. My little girl chose to colour, whilst
my little boy wanted to play top trumps. This was while we were in the house with no playing
on electric devices - yay!!!

This is what I have:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07C4PCY6F/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_apa_i_qZecCb822B96C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About me

Like mother, like daughter ...

The many joys of being disabled: Random Sickness and how I wouldn't recommend it.