Mummy ideas: Playlists

These are unprecedented times. So I have decided to share with you my secret weapon.

As I have said previously, 'Since my brain haemorrhage in 2013 I haven’t been able to return to
 work......I hate being bored. As a result I have always spent my time coming up with educational activities for my children.'

This is a bit scary for me because I love my YouTube playlists and I never ever thought I would
 share them with anyone!

However, these have been keeping my children entertained in an educational manner at home
 for 6.5 whole years! So they must be OK.

My children do attend school (I do not homeschool them!) but I do like to keep them entertained in 
somewhat of an educational manner when they are at home and I have talked before about how I
use my YouTube playlists connected to a bluetooth speaker .

I think they are great and these work for me and my children (aged 8 and 10). So, when so many
parents are homeschooling their kids, it made sense to share because they might work for you too.

Here’s how to find them. I have made 11 of my playlists public, so just type 'Claire Withnall' in the ]
search box on the YouTube home screen and you should see and play them or here's a link:


In particular, I would recommend the following:

Pre-school
- Younger children
- Educational
- Stories
- Some of the Children playlist

School aged
- Children
- Stories
- Poems

I do know what is on most of them, though I haven't looked at the zoo or the virtual field trips video
yet. I thought they would be useful for me and then I thought they might be useful to you. So I have
 no idea if they are appropriate - I have just saved them to my playlist for later use. I'm sure they
would be fine as they are from reputable sources but do let me know if there is an issue!

Enjoy! I really hope you find them useful!!

I am always up for increasing my repertoire please do leave any recommendations below!
(NB just to confirm I have nothing to do with YouTube I just like my playlists!)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About me

Like mother, like daughter ...

The many joys of being disabled: Random Sickness and how I wouldn't recommend it.