creative time

My children at 'creative time'. We tend to use the structure with a big bit of 'ish' in the timings. I
 know it is early days and it could all change tomorrow but so far so good.

I think a lot of the things I did already, like quizzes and having created loads of playlists on 
YouTube, have really helped!!

Having a kind-of-but-not-too-strict structure is definitely the way forward. I found myself longing
 for my structure at the weekend!!



 I am a mean mummy I make my children wear school uniform - in the same way we feel more ' in the zone' 
if we are suited and booted so do they. Plus it is less change for them and makes it so much simpler for me
 (I'm disabled so I have to make it easier when I can!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About me

Like mother, like daughter ...

The many joys of being disabled: Random Sickness and how I wouldn't recommend it.