Let's think positively...

I don't suppose I am the only person struggling to feel positive going into the end of this year!!

Therefore instead of a normal blog post, l thought I would share with you some phrases which I have found useful.
I don't know where a lot of these came from (it wasn't me):
- Before Alice got to Wonderland she had to fall pretty hard down a deep hole!
- Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow (Mary Anne Radmacher)
- You can't go back and change the beginning but you can start where you are and change the ending (C.S.Lewis)
- Overthinking can ruin a day - it only creates problems that aren't there
- Everyone is on a different journey
- Positivity makes for a better day
- Kindness doesn't cost anything
- Thoughts are not facts
- Put one foot in front of the other.
- You can be negative and not enjoy life or you can be positive and live a lovely, healthy, joyful and happy life. (Nikki Christou)
Every morning I say the following things to myself, out loud. This is normally when I am sitting on my own in the garden having my first coffee of the day:
1. I am healthy and strong today
2. I have everything I need for a great day
3. I trust myself and my decisions
4.I am happy and content with my life
5. I think I am a kind and generally nice person
6. I am thankful for everything
7. I love myself exactly as I am
8. I forgive everybody for past mistakes
9. Happiness flows through me
This is a really big thing for me, sharing these phrases because part of me worries that if you don't have anxiety etc I sound insane
However, whatever you say to yourself, starting your day telling yourself positive things is only going to help you feel more positive for the day ahead, isn't it?!
These are the phrases that have helped and continue to help me!
I hope they help you too.
NB For more regular positive quotes and messages I use




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About me

Like mother, like daughter ...

The many joys of being disabled: Random Sickness and how I wouldn't recommend it.