Change

 Well below is my amended schedule.

Below is also a picture that I shared of my daughter in her dressing gown desperately trying to keep up with the school work.
This half-term we are still doing the school work, but my way.
I am prioritising English and Maths (I hate maths so have delegated to the grandparents via facetime - huge thanks!!) I am better if I have a schedule.
Although the schedule is more for me, my children can clearly see they can't just put on FIFA, Fortnite or Minecraft as soon as it hits 3pm.
It is obviously a work in progress, if it doesn't work we'll revert but we need to try something new...
I haven't shared this with lots of groups because I have no idea whether it's going to work.
Good luck to all the other parents.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About me

Like mother, like daughter ...

The many joys of being disabled: Random Sickness and how I wouldn't recommend it.